Tokyo Women's Medical University Medical Center East
Tokyo Women's Medical University opened a free clinic in "Ogu Community Center" in July 1930. This clinic eventually became a branch of the University Hospital, named Daini Hospital in 1934,. Since then, the hospital has been functioning as a major community hospital in northeastern Tokyo. Together with the newly refurbished inpatient building opened in 2004, the hospital was renamed Medical Center East in October 2005.
Copyright (C)2004 Tokyo Women's Medical University. All Rights Reserved.