> Japanese □Access □Site map □Contact Us
Last update: 2014-08-04
home > Medical Center East
Teaching Hospitals  
Tokyo Women's Medical University Medical Center East

 
  Tokyo Women's Medical University opened a free clinic in "Ogu Community Center" in July 1930. This clinic eventually became a branch of the University Hospital, named Daini Hospital in 1934,. Since then, the hospital has been functioning as a major community hospital in northeastern Tokyo. Together with the newly refurbished inpatient building opened in 2004, the hospital was renamed Medical Center East in October 2005.  
       
 
  Copyright (C)2004 Tokyo Women's Medical University. All Rights Reserved.
Chancellor and Acting President
From the founder
History
organization
School of Medicine
School of Nursing
Teaching Hospitals
Tokyo Women's Medical University Hospital(The Main Hospital)
  Tokyo Women's Medical University Medical Center East
  Yachiyo Medical Center
  Institute of Geriatrics
  Aoyama Hospital
  Institute of Rheumatology
  Institute of Oriental Medicine
  Institute of Women's Health
Research Institutes and Facilities
Educational
Libraries
School of Medicine(undergraduate school)
Graduate School of Medicine
School of Nursing(undergraduate school)
Graduate School of Nursing
□ Copyright
------> home