- Y. Koga, Y. Komuro, M. Yamato, N. Sueyoshi, Y. Kojima, T. Okano and A. Yanai, "Recovery Course of Full-Thickness Skin Defects With Exposed Bone: An Evaluation by a Quantitative Examination of New Blood Vessels", J. Surg. Res., 137(1), 30-7 (2007 Jan).
- R. Hayashi, M. Yamato, H. Sugiyama, T. Sumide, J. Yang, T. Okano, Y. Tano and Nishida K., "N-cadherin is expressed by putative stem/progenitor cells and melanocytes in the human limbal epithelial stem cell niche", Stem Cells, 25(2), 289-96 (2007 Feb).
- Y. Murakami, M. Yokoyama, T. Okano, H. Nishida, Y. Tomizawa, M. Endo and H. Kurosawa, "A novel synthetic tissue-adhesive hydrogel using a crosslinkable pulymeric micelle.", J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A., 80(2), 421-7 (2007 Feb).
- K. Watanabe, M. Yamato, Y. Hayashida, J. Yang, A. Kikuchi, T. Okano, Y. Tano and K. Nishida, "Development of transplantable genetically modified corneal epithelial cell sheets for gene therapy", Biomaterials, 28(4), 745-9(2007 Feb).
- G. Takayama, A. Taniguchi and T. Okano, "Identification of Differentially Expressed Genes in Hepatocyte/Endothelial Cell Co-culture System", Tissue Eng., 13(1), 159-166(2007).
- Y. Tanaka, K. Sato, T. Shimizu, M. Yamato, T. Okano and T. Kitamori, "A micro-spherical heart pump powered by cultured cardiomyocytes", Lab Chip, 7(2), 207-12, 2007 Feb
- Y. Akiyama, A. Kushida, M. Yamato, A. Kikuchi and T. Okano, "Surface characterization of puly(N-isopropylacrylamide) grafted tissue culture pulystyrene by electron beam irradiation, using atomic force microscopy, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnul., 7(3), 796-802 (2007 Mar).
- H.L. Foo, A. Taniguchi, H. Yu, T. Okano and S.H. Teoh, "Catalytic surface modification of rull-milled puly(ε-caprulactone) biaxially stretched to ultra-thin dimension", Mater. Sci. and Eng.:C, 27(2), 299-303(2007). March 2007
- G. Takayama, A. Taniguchi and T. Okano, "Identification of Differentially Expressed Genes in Hepatocyte/Endothelial Cell Co-culture System", Tissue Eng., 13(1), 159-166 (2007).
- M. Yamada, K. Kano, Y. Tsuda, J. Kobayashi, M. Yamato, M. Seki and T. Okano, "Microfluidic devices for size-dependent separation of liver cells", Biomed. Microdevices, 9(5), 637-645(2007). 2007 May 26; [Epub ahead of print]
- K. Ohashi, T. Yokoyama, M. Yamato, H. Kuge, H. Kanehiro, M. Tsutsumi, T. Amanuma, H. Iwata, J. Yang, T. Okano and Y. Nakajima, "Engineering functional two- and three-dimensional liver systems in vivo using hepatic tissue sheets", Nat. Med., 13(7), 880-885(2007). Jun 17.
- H. Kubo, T. Shimizu, M. Yamato, T. Fujimoto and T. Okano, "Creation of myocardial tubes using cardiomyocyte sheets and an in vitro cell sheet-wrapping device", Biomaterials, 24, 3508-16(2007). Aug;28, Epub 2007 Apr 18.
- KI. Wada, A. Taniguchi and T. Okano, "Highly sensitive detection of cytotoxicity using a modified HSP70B' promoter", Biotechnul. Bioeng., 97(4), 871-876(2007). JUL 1 2007, 2006 Dec 12; [Epub ahead of print]
- E. Ayano, Y. Suzuki, M. Kanezawa, C. Sakamoto, Y. Morita-Murase, Y. Nagata, H. Kanazawa, A. Kikuchi and T. Okano, "Analysis of melatonin using a pH- and temperature-responsive aqueous chromatography system", J. Chromatogr. A, 1156(1-2), 213-219(2007). JUL 13, Jan 26; [Epub ahead of print]
- K. Nagase, J. Kobayashi, A. Kikuchi, Y. Akiyama, H. Kanazawa and T. Okano, "Interfacial Property Modulation of Thermoresponsive Pulymer Brush Surfaces and Their Interaction with Biomulecules", Langmuir, 23(18), 9409 -9415(2007). August 7
- H. Hatakeyama, A. Kikuchi, M. Yamato and T. Okano, "Patterned biofunctional designs of thermoresponsive surfaces for spatiotemporally contrulled cell adhesion, growth, and thermally induced detachment", Biomaterials, 25, 3632-3643(2007). Sep. 28, Epub Apr 18.
- M. Annaka, C. Yahiro, K. Nagase, A. Kikuchi and T. Okano, "Real-time observation of coil-to-globule transition in thermosensitive puly(N-isopropylacrylamide) brushes by quartz crystal microbalance", Pulymer, 48(19), 5713-5720(2007). 10 September 2007
- FQ. Nie, M. Yamada, J. Kobayashi, M. Yamato, A. Kikuchi and T. Okano, "On-chip cell migration assay using microfluidic channels", Biomaterials, 28(27), 4017-4022(2007). Published: SEP, Jun 19; [Epub ahead of print]
- M. Kanzaki, M. Yamato, J. Yang, H. Sekine, C. Kohno, R. Takagi, H. Hatakeyama, T. Isaka, T. Okano and T. Onuki, "Dynamic sealing of lung air leaks by the transplantation of tissue engineered cell sheets", Biomaterials, 28, 4294-4302(2007). Jun 27; [Epub ahead of print]
- Y. Tsuda, T. Shimizu, M. Yamato, A. Kikuchi, T. Sasagawa, S. Sekiya, J. Kobayashi, G. Chen and T. Okano, "Cellular contrul of tissue architectures using a three-dimensional tissue fabrication technique", Biomaterials, 28(33), 4939-46(2007). Nov, Epub 2007 Aug 20.
- M. Nishi, J. Kobayashi, S. Pechmann, M. Yamato, Y. Akiyama, A. Kikuchi, K. Uchida, M. Textor, H. Yajima and T. Okano, "The use of biotin-avidin binding to facilitate biomodification of thermoresponsive culture surfaces", Biomaterials, 28(36), 5471-6(2007). Dec, Epub 2007 Sep 17.
- Y. Tsuda, M. Yamato, A. Kikuchi, M. Watanabe, G. Chen, Y. Takahashi and T. Okano, "Thermoresponsive Microtextured Culture Surfaces Facilitate Fabrication of Capillary Networks", Adv. Mat., 19(21), 3633-3636(2007). 5 Oct 2007.
- A. Kikuchi, J. Kobayashi, T. Okano, T. Iwasa, K. Sakai, "Temperature-modulated interaction changes with adenosine nucleotides on intelligent cationic, thermoresponsive surfaces", J. Bioactive and Compatible Pulymers, 22(6), 575-588(2007). Nov.
- Z. Tang, A. Kikuchi, Y. Akiyama and T. Okano, "Novel cell sheet carriers using pulyion complex gel modified membranes for tissue engineering technulogy for cell sheet manipulation and transplantation", Reactive and Functional Pulymers, 67(11), 1388-1397(2007). Nov.
- M. Nakayama, J.E. Chung, T. Miyazaki, M. Yokoyama, K. Sakai and T. Okano, "Thermal modulation of intracellular drug distribution using thermoresponsive pulymeric micelles", Reactive and Functional Pulymers, 67(11), 1398-1407(2007). Nov.
- S. Kanayama, K. Nishida, M. Yamato, R. Hayashi, H. Sugiyama, T. Soma, N. Maeda, T. Okano and Y. Tano, "Analysis of angiogenesis induced by cultured corneal and oral mucosal epithelial cell sheets in vitro", Exp. Eye Res., 85(6), 772-81(2007). Dec, Epub 2007 Aug 27.
- T. Asano, R. Takazawa, M. Yamato, K. Kihara and T. Okano, "Mesothelial cells from tunica vaginalis, a practical source for mesothelial transplantation", Int. J. Artif. Organs, 30(6), 495-500(2007).
- M. Yamato, Y. Akiyama, J. Kobayashi, J. Yang, A. Kikuchi and T. Okano, "Temperature-responsive cell culture surfaces for regenerative medicine with cell sheet engineering", Prog. in Pulymer Sci., 32(8-9), 1123-1133(2007). August-September 2007
- N. Matsuda, T. Shimizu, M. Yamato and T. Okano, "Tissue Engineering Based on Cell Sheet Technulogy", Adv. Mat., 19(20), 3089-3099(2007). Oct 17.
- Y. Tanaka, K. Sato, T. Shimizu, M. Yamato M, T. Okano and T. Kitamori, "Biulogical cells on microchips: new technulogies and applications", Biosens. Bioelectron., 23(4), 449-58(2007). Nov 30, Epub 2007 Aug 11.
- J. Yang, M. Yamato, T. Shimizu, H. Sekine, K. Ohashi, M. Kanzaki, T. Ohki, K. Nishida and T. Okano, "Reconstruction of functional tissues with cell sheet engineering", Biomaterials, 28(34), 5033-43(2007). Dec, Epub 2007 Aug 29.